Taking care of our customers is our number one priority.
Big or small we’re willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy your needs.
We take great pride in providing exceptional customer service and have made the following commitment to all our customers:
- Being there whenever you need assistance.
- Providing personalised service by someone who is familiar with your payroll.
- Listening carefully to your specific needs and wants and customising our service to meet those expectations.
- Providing easy to read reports containing information you want to know.
- Continually researching and developing new products and services.
- Staying up-to-date through ongoing training and development.
At SGP Payroll we’re committed to provide a flexible, reliable and prompt service to keep payroll processing easy and convenient for you.
Our customised reports and services enable us to meet your specific needs now and in the future. We work with you to ensure you get what you want.
Accurate and Reliable
Our knowledgeable, professional staff work hard to ensure you receive an accurate and reliable service on a consistent basis. Ongoing training and continuous improvement initiatives ensure you receive the best service possible.
Easy and Convenient
Our comprehensive, straightforward approach saves you time and frustration. With Ibex you don’t need complicated and expensive software or hardware that requires regular training, updating and maintenance.
All you need to do is forward your payroll data in a format most convenient for you and we’ll do the rest.
Our competitive rates save you money on supplies and the time it takes to complete your payroll inhouse. By outsourcing to SGP Payroll you can free up employee time for core business priorities.
Services we provide
- N.I. Payments for the employer and the employee will be calculated
- P.A.Y.E. will be calculated
- Employees’ wages will be calculated
- Figures for the accounts ledgers will be prepared
- Statutory Sick Pay will be calculated and dealt with correctly
- Statutory Maternity Pay will be calculated and dealt with correctly
- Run Pension Schemes and take out deductions
- Help set-up and record Tax Credit Funding
- Maintain Car & Fuel Records
- Record Student Loan Payments
- Remove leavers from payroll and send P45’s and P11’s
- Produce Employee Reports
- Secure phone service – get info on your employees over the phone
- Inform you on new legislation
Year End Charge Services
- Produce P14’s
- Produce P60’s for each employee
- Produce P35’s
- Produce P38’s
- P11D’s. This is only needed if one of your employees receives benefits or has any expenses paid to them and is therefore a P11D employee. This takes extra time and needs extra computer software. P11D’s are needed for the end of the year
- P9D’s. These are returns for non-P11D employees who have been provided with certain expenses paid for. Also for the end of year returns
- Payslip to homes. Payslips will be sent to the homes of each employee on each payday by post
- Set-up Holiday Schemes. We can suggest holiday schemes that would fit your company and once you have chosen one, set it up in your payroll scheme. If you wish us to maintain your employees holidays this will be an additional service that can be discussed
Each month we send you:
- N.I. Payment figures P.A.Y.E payment figures
- Accounts Ledger figures
- Pay Slips for each employee
- Plus any other payment figures to/from I.R.
- Employee Reports
Each month we send you:
We must stress for legal reasons that we at SGP Payroll are not financial advisers. What we can do is gather information on different pension schemes for you.
Once you have chosen your preferred scheme we will set it up and incorporate it into the payroll system
- Conversions of company and employee data
- Assistance in collection of company and employee data
- Assistance in obtaining Inland Revenue tax identification numbers and payment coupons
- Assistance in using our services
Each month we send you
SGP Payroll offers you a choice of how you submit your payroll information. You may choose to forward your payroll data via:
- Telephone / Facsimile.
- Web based – secure account using our partners.
- Accountant Online.
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Output of payroll
- After each payroll has been processed, you will receive a payroll information package for your records.This package is put together based on your specific requirements and is delivered to you according to your preference.
- A typical payroll package often includes the following information, but remember, each payroll package is customised, so please ask about other information you’d like to include in your package
- Payroll Register (may be departmentalised)
- Specialised reports
- Employee cheques and/or earning statements
- Direct Deposit Summary
- Cheque register
- Quality Assurance Checklist
- Timecard & Adjustment Summary
- Year to Date Payroll Register
You also have a choice about how you receive your completed payroll package. You may choose to receive your payroll package via:
- Web based – secure account using our partners Accountant Online.
- Personal pick-up.
email@example.com for more information.
Providing Value for Money
In addition to competitive rates, outsourcing with SGP Payroll can save you time and reduce your overhead supplies. With SGP Payroll, you don’t need expensive, complicated hardware and software requiring training and ongoing maintenance. You also save time, money and frustration at year-end or when implementing new employment standards, taxation, deduction or benefit legislation.
Our Direct Deposit and Internet-based services also means going paperless.
We have simplified our payroll services without compromising quality. Our price structure includes all tax work, all payroll reports, mailing and handling. There are no hidden costs or annual fees to pay, making it affordable for any business.
Our fees are calculated after each client has furnished us with details of their requirements, therefore you could visit our website and complete the form under “Get A Quotation” to enable us to reply with our very competitive costs.
The practice ethos is based around personal service, with regular client contact and visits to ensure that our advice and service is always current and relevant. Initial consultations are free and without obligation
Outsourced payroll is a low-risk way to eliminate the stress out of payday and freeing yourself and your staff from a big administrative burden.
Most importantly to ensure every employee gets paid on-time-every time.